Total Boxer® Coaching Basics
With techniques our coaches have used since 2012 to guide 1000s of members, this course provides the essential guidance and knowledge needed to teach boxing safely and effectively to anyone, especially beginners.
- Learn the boxing coaching basics, including stance, punches, defence and movement
- Build your boxing coaching confidence
- Find your coaching voice
- Progress to a coaching qualification
Benefits of this Course
Features of this course include:
- Study and practice at your own pace anywhere in the world
- Access the course on any device or platform
- Unlimited lifetime access to all training material
- Strong training foundation and career prospects
With video guidance from Total Boxer® Head Coach, Deniz Ates, you will learn essential boxing coaching basics.
You will discover and practise how to coach;
- Boxing Stance
- Basic and Advanced Footwork
- Punches, including combinations
- Defence with and without hands
- Combination Punching
- Rope Technique
- ACE Principal
Using clear, easy to follow instructions, follow Deniz in the comfort of your own home or at the gym, by yourself or with a partner.
On completion of this course you will have the perfect foundation to continue your boxing coaching journey. You will have the knowledge to coach fundamental boxing techniques including the ability to stand, move, punch and defend as a boxer with head movement, hands and footwork. You will also know how to coach ropework and learn about the ACE Principal.
Study & Practice
This course can be studied entirely online. We recommend taking your time, practice each discipline and be patient in your development to allow for self-reflection and improvement.
Recommended study and practice time - 20 hours.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in learning the essential skills required to coach boxing. Great for personal trainers, gym instructors and even beginners to boxing or experienced coaches who want a refresher on the basics.
Study Anywhere. Anytime. At your own pace - forever.
Whatever device you use, wherever you are in the world and however long it takes, you get lifetime access to all materials. This means you can study and practice at your own pace and reference the content at any time throughout your boxing journey.
- Continue your boxing training and coaching journey, safe in the knowledge you have received an outstanding education by one of the most experienced and renowned boxing clubs in the world, giving you a well-earned and solid understanding of essential boxing coaching fundamentals.
- Continue your education and pursue a career in boxing instruction by enroling in endorsed Total Boxer® Academy coaching programmes.