BoxingYoga™ is the original yoga-based training method for core strength, body power and injury prevention - described by Men’s Health as ‘one of the best classes in the UK’ and a ‘fitness phenomenon' by Forever Sports.
Over a flow class of almost 60 minutes, BoxingYoga™ explores and promotes coordination, body awareness and correct posture alignment, helping to build strength both mentally and physically, as well as shorten recovery time and cultivate relaxation and muscular tension release.
Created by Total Boxer® founder, Matt Garcia, and yoga teacher, Kajza Ekberg, BoxingYoga™ today has practitioners and coaches in more than 25 countries around the world.
The BoxingYoga™ Teacher Training Course
Whatever your boxing or yoga experience, even if you are a complete beginner to both, the self-paced, online BoxingYoga™ Teacher Training course has been designed to provide all the knowledge, guidance and training you need to become a certified BoxingYoga™ Coach, wherever you are in the world.
Features and benefits of the course, include:
- No formal qualifications or coaching experience required
- Comprehensive program and materials (check out the curriculum, below)
- Lifetime access to all training materials
- No travel time - fully online course, on any device
- Self-paced Study - take as long as you need
- One-to-one tuition available online or at private studio in London
- Lifetime support from BoxingYoga™ HQ and worldwide coaching community
- Free video assessment to achieve certification
- Certificate on completion
- Professionally recognised qualification
- Invitation to join the BoxingYoga™ Coaches Association once certified
- Total Boxer® Boxing Basics Online Course included
- Total Boxer® OnDemand Subscription included
- Easy on the finances - payment plan available
“The training is awesome. I’m super happy to share my experience: the training material is very comprehensive and useful. The asanas are super powerful and the whole methodology is really easy to follow.“
- Mireia Vivaciouss, White Yoga Ibiza
Total Boxer® Boxing Basics Course - Included FREE
As BoxingYoga™ originates from the world of boxing it's helpful for BoxingYoga™ Coaches have an understanding of at least the basics of boxing. This is why we are proud to include the self-paced, online Total Boxer® Boxing Basics Course FREE to BoxingYoga™ Course students.
With techniques Total Boxer® and BoxingYoga™ founder Matt Garcia has used to guide 1000s of boxing beginners and fitness enthusiasts for more than 20 years, the Total Boxer® Boxing Basics Course is endorsed by the National Governing Body for Group Exercise, fully online and includes a certificate on completion.
"BoxingYoga helps me improve in every department. A lot of fighters don't know how to stretch properly. BoxingYoga has everything they need - it keeps you young, keeps you fresh and keeps your body more athletic for a longer period of time, so you can do what you love for longer."
- Scott Quigg, Former World Super Bantamweight Boxing Champion
BoxingYoga™ Coaches Association (BYCA)
Once qualified all coaches are invited to join the BoxingYoga™ Coaches Association (BYCA) - an extensive support system to you help get the most from your BoxingYoga™ practice or business.
Whether its promotional support, marketing advice, bonus training videos, priority teaching opportunities or the chance to progress to BoxingYoga™ Assessor, Head Coach or Ambassador, membership to the BYCA has it all.
- Bonus training videos, including 15, 30, 45 minute and advanced classes
- Promotion of you and your classes and events via official BoxingYoga™ social media channels
- License to use official BoxingYoga™ promotional imagery
- Priority invitation to receive BoxingYoga™ corporate and venue enquiries
- Priority invitation to teach at BoxingYoga™ partner venues
- Exclusive invitation to teach at BoxingYoga™ retreats and events
- Discounted coaching insurance
- Recommended class music playlists
- Opportunity to progress to BoxingYoga™ Assessor, Head Coach and Regional Licensee
Get started now!
"Following the success of BoxingYoga in pre-season at our Training Academy, we set-up regular post-match BoxingYoga recovery sessions for our First Team. The sessions have proved extremely beneficial and it's no coincidence the squad are recovering faster from injury and showing improvement on post-match fatigue. We couldn't be happier with the effect BoxingYoga is having on the players and their ability to consistently perform at the highest level. I strongly recommend BoxingYoga to everyone."
- Philip Morrow, Performance Director, Saracens Rugby Club
Frequently Asked Questions
"BoxingYoga is a great program, highly recommended to everyone. Matt and Kajza are amazing people with positive energy."
- Carlos Sapao, Multiple World and Brazilian National Jiu Jitsu Champion
"BoxingYoga enables me to stretch out all the important muscle groups I need for my training. Coming back from injury, it's been essential help for me to recuperate in a safe and effective way, whilst improving my strength, flexibility and speed. I'm also finding it gives me real peace of mind and mental clarity parallel to my normal boxing training regime."
- Yassine Elmaachi, Prizefighter Boxing Champion